It is possible for your order to include multiple downloads and a mix of
virtual and physical products within the same shopping cart. Please ensure that
your cart only contains one of each download as we do not offer refunds it two
or more items of the same download are purchased together.
Our downloads have a time and downloads total limit. You have 28 days and 5
clicks on the button before the download is disabled.
The question we get asked most is "How do I get my downloads?"
The system used by the website is not that complicated, and if used
correctly, downloads are available immediately. The biggest reason for not
getting the downloads bought is not returning to the website once payment has
been made. In other words, customer operator error.
The actual procedure is
1. Add the items you require to your cart or basket by clicking on the
2. Once you have finished adding items go to the shopping cart page.
3.Click on the
4. You will then be asked to login, or register. If you are not already
registered, you will have to complete the registration form logged in. Once
completed you will be returned to the checkout page. If you have
previously registered, you will be asked to enter you login information. Once
you done this, you will be returned to the checkout page.
5. The next page is the payment information page. If your order
includes items other than downloads this page will show the payment page. If
your order includes items other than free ones, then you should select your
chosen payment method. Then click on the
5. If your order only includes downloads you will skip straight to the order
confirmation page. If your order includes items other than downloads,
select your chosen method of delivery. Then click the
6. This page is the order confirmation page. Check all the details and ensure
that they are correct before clicking on the
7. If your order only included free items, you will now be at the checkout
success page. At the bottom of this page you will find your download
links. Click on the download link and save the item to your computer.
8. If your order includes other items that require payment you will be taken
to the secure PayPal page. Complete all the payment procedure. Once the
payment has been made and authorised you should end up on a page that gives you
the option to return to the Railwayscenics webpage. Click to return to the
Railwayscenics web page. You will now be on the checkout success page. See item
If you check your emails you should have received an email that includes a
link to your account order history.
Should you not return to the Railwayscenics web page, your downloads are
still available in your Railwayscenics account.
1. To access your account go to the Railwayscenics home page. Near the top of
the page there is a text link called My Account. Click this link and enter your
account login details.
2. Once into your account you have two options. The first is to click on the
button next to the order you wish to see, in the overview area. This will open
up a new page with all the order details. Click the
button to receive your downloads. Save the file to your computer.
3. The second method is to open the account details page as before, but click
on the View orders text link lower down the page. You can then open any of your
orders and see the available download links.
Should you have any further questions on our downloads procedure please use
the contact us form for more information.